Above ground fluid storage solutions for the oil and gas industry. With sizes available ranging from 9,000 to 60,000 bbls capacity, FDS will have a tank solution to fit any operation.
Convenient transportation and logistics coupled with ease of assembly means our product can be onsite and ready for operations. Tanks are built to operate in extreme conditions and will exceed even the most demanding expectations. API specification, PE Stamped, and installed by highly experienced FDS crews.
Reduce footprint, reduce environmental impact, reduce truck traffic and reduce costs!
- API Spec and PE Stamped
- .25″ thick panels with 1 ¼” thick steel bolt flanges
- 1 12” discharge manifold with 4 – 8” and 2 – 4” nozzles and valves per tank. 1 12” siphon nozzle.
- 1 OSHE external safety ladder/platform and 1 internal emergency escape ladder.
- Engineered drawings can be shared on a confidential basis when requested. Tanks meet API design standards.
- Installed with Skytrack and Man Basket.
- Typical liner includes a 10oz geotextile base with 40mil LLDPE pressure tested liner, though specialty liner and fabrinet are available upon request.
- Bird netting and remote monitoring available in needed